This week we’re mixing it up a bit. Stepping away from an advice column and keeping it fresh, we’ve interviewed a familiar face. For the first in a new series of posts, we fire a series of questions at Liam Cooper, Captain of Leeds United Football Club.
We thought you chaps would like to find out what the people in the limelight choose when faced with options, so here we go, here’s our quick fire interview with Liam…
- What would you never leave the house without?
My wallet or card holder
- The item of clothing you wear most is…
One of my snapbacks
- Every man should definitely own…
A really decent belt
- What’s your biggest style pet peeve?
Ugg boots on guys, Muggs!
- Whats your preferred style of facial hair?
Personally, between stubble and bearded.
- If every day had 25 hours, what would you do with that extra hour?
Spend it training my barnet, it takes too much styling and never does what I want.
I’m currently driving a BMW and a Merc, so as long as it’s not an Audi.
- What’s your current song of the moment?
“Bang my head” David Guetta ft. Sia
- What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Keep your feet on the ground and keep it real.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
It’s got to be Call of Duty
- Were you not a professional football player, what do you think you’d be doing now?
Football has always been my passion and what I wanted to do, so I’d probably be a coach, a trainer or a PE teacher i guess.
- Shop Online or in-store?
It depends. I have a lot of personal shopper friends, and going to try items on with them can be pretty stress free. If I like it, i’ll buy it not matter where it’s from.
- What was your first car?
A Vauxhall Corsa…wasn’t everyones!
- What’s your favourite clothing at the moment?
Givenchy! I’m off to Vegas soon, so keeping my eye out for anything Givenchy.
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
An Apple Macbook Air from my Mrs.
- Night in or night out?
- Jeans or Chinos?
Jeans. Every time.
- Boxers or Briefs?
Boxers. Although I do have briefs for sport sometimes.
- Who would you say is your style icon?
It’s got to be Becks (David Beckham).
- What’s your tipple of choice?
Cider – probably Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime
- In your life at the moment, what excites you most?
Apart from being captain of my team and working heard for LUFC, it’s got to be my holidays later this year. I’m excited to go to Vegas, Dubai later in the year and having a break with my girlfriend and her family in Portugal.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I’d like to think I’d be playing in the Premier League or Scottish Premiership League and working hard enjoying something that I do day in day out.
A huge thanks to Liam for sitting in the LNF hot seat with High Street Gent.
For more information regarding Lead Not Follow head back to the home page to easily navigate yourself through the different genres.
Keep your eyes well and truly peeled every Sunday from 8pm for cheeky updates and more insights from recognisable faces, to keep you all look fly…