Now, more than ever, men are taking sexual pleasure into their own hands (pun intended) and exploring the use of toys and bedroom aids for pleasure.
Sex toys are not just for vagina and vulva owners, people with a penis and prostate gland can experience heightened sexual pleasure when using one of our fabulous sex toys. From the best cock rings, vibrators for your penis, anal sex toys, prostate massagers and masturbation sleeves, there is a whole range of amazing sex toys to choose for.
Many are ideal for solo pleasure and with a partner, offering different sexual sensations that cannot be achieved through masturbation or sexual intercourse. Many products designed for a vagina or vulva can be used on a penis and testicles too.
There are so many toys to choose from…
If you’re after a ‘the same, but different’ experience, masturbation sleeves may just be the direction for you.
- Fleshlight is the number one range of sex toys for men in the world, which is no surprise due to their super-discreet nature and ultra-realistic sensations.
- TENGA masturbation sleeves are made from flexible silicone and detailed intricately with 3D patterns, designed for maximum pleasure and to add an out of the ordinary pleasure experience to masturbation.
What about vibrating toys?
Additional vibration really takes toys for men to the next level. This can be achieved in a number of ways: from discreet vibrations at the base to a full-on, full-length buzz. For a hard-hitting, straight-to-the-point vibrating ecstasy, try a tip masturbator such as the Fun Factory Cobra. The tip of the penis is packed full of sensitive nerve endings, so adding even a little vibration in this area will set your heart racing!
- Vibrating Stroker are simply penis stroker toys that also provide vibrations. The most common style is a sleeve-style stroker but our test winner, the Manta from Fun Factory, offers a new take on vibrating strokers
- Glans Vibrator — These targeted toys provide vibrations directly to your glans, stimulating the frenulum, which is the most sensitive part of the penis. Glans vibrators generally only fit over the tip of your penis, meaning you won’t be able to “stroke” using them. However, they usually provide more intense vibrations.
…or more affectionately known as Cock Rings! When it comes to pleasing yourself and your lover at the same time, cock rings are a must. These powerful devices not only provide sexually satisfying experience for both of you but can also add considerable length and girth to the penis due to the restriction of blood flow, so ideal for men who worry that their penis is lacking in size.
Some constriction rings are designed to be worn around both the penis and balls, so take a look and see what tickles your pickle.
Curious about the prostate?
If you’re interested in exploring yourself a little further, why not try one of our prostate massagers? The P-spot is an erogenous area that can deliver powerful orgasms when stimulated correctly. Combine this with vibration and you’re set for one of the most intense orgasm experiences possible!
- Prostate massagers come in many designs with differing functions. They are available in silicone, which is skin safe and gentler on the delicate skin of the genital area, glass or even metal which can be cooled or warmed up. Some prostate massagers can be used manually and others vibrate, creating different sexual sensations.
- Anal beads consist of several small balls attached together in series, which are inserted and then removed with varying speeds depending on the effect desired – usually to enhance orgasm.
- Anal vibrators are designed to stimulate this nerve-rich area. By increasing or decreasing the intensity of the vibrations, a man can control the depth of sexual sensation he wants to feel. Some vibrating anal toys also have different vibration patterns which change the waves of vibrations. As with all anal toys, a ridge on the toy should be present to stop the toy from disappearing inside.
- Anal plugs can be made from metal, glass or silicone and many people love the full feeling they promote. Anal plugs are designed to be very stimulating, particularly in conjunction with oral sex or lovemaking. Some use them as a way of preparing the anus for full anal sex.
Many men also find that the perineum (the area of skin located between the anus and the testicles) is another incredibly erogenous zone. Try stimulating it with a vibrator during couples play or solo pleasure for an exciting buzz.
Remember when Austin Powers reluctantly claimed his penis pump after being cryogenically frozen for 30 years? Yeah, forget that! There’s a confidence that comes with using penis pump test.
Penis pumps do exactly what you think they do, they pump penises. Shocker! The pump surrounds the penis in a cylinder and allow you to pump out the air, developing a vacuum. This engorges the penis, resulting in increased-sensitivity and temporary penis enlargement. They were originally created to help people suffering from erectile dysfunction and as an alternative to Viagra.
Whilst no long lasting enlargement is proven (sorry!) pumps can be fun to use alone for increased sensation and prolonged masturbating or sex.
Pleasure and fun!
The most important thing is to make sure you’re having fun – whether that’s alone or with a partner.
As with any male sex toy, a good quality lubricant will make their use more pleasurable. We recommend YES organic sexual lubricants. Silicone lubricants are not recommended for use with a silicone sex toy as they will degrade the silicone, however it is suitable to use with glass, metal or ABS plastic products.
Some toys may be better for you than others, so don’t be afraid to experiment!